I am certain that many of you continue to monitor the current state of affairs in regards to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic and how it is impacting the general health and economy of our state and country. Recently Ohio Governor, Mike DeWine, has announced the Responsible Restart Ohio Plan. As part of the Responsible Restart Ohio Plan, Buckeye State Credit Union will begin the process of reopening its lobbies beginning May 12th, 2020.
Below is an outline of what can be expected upon your return to our branch lobbies. These core items are being put into place in order to create as safe of an environment as possible for our employees, members, and guests as we begin to transition into reopening the state:
1. All member/guest facing employees have been provided with protective shields and will be wearing face coverings unless a doctor has provided a note indicating that the employee cannot wear the face covering due to a pre-existing medical condition.
2. All members and guests are being asked to wear a face covering when entering a Buckeye State Credit Union branch.
3. Each location will have strict building occupancy limits with clearly marked areas to stand. Each location will also have designated waiting areas outside of the branch as well. If these waiting areas are filled, please remain in your vehicle until a spot opens up or please proceed to the drive-thru (for locations with a drive-thru).
4. Each location will have a designated lobby manager. This person WILL ask you the reason for your visit. The purpose of this is to properly triage and direct you to the appropriate person so that traffic in and out of the branch remains smooth and seamless. Please do not enter the branch until this person clears you to enter.
5. Each branch will accept walk in requests to meet with a branch financial consultant or branch manager to discuss loan, deposit account, and member service inquiries or issues.
We understand that not everyone is ready to take the step of re-entering society during these uncertain times. Buckeye State Credit Union is still providing services through our drive-thru locations, ATM’s, online banking, mobile banking, and telephone banking. If you need special accommodations, please reach out to your branch to set an appointment with one of our team members.
Thank you for your continued membership and support of Buckeye State Credit Union. We look forward to seeing you as Ohio continues its path of reopening all across the state!
Michael F. Abernathy
President | CEO
Buckeye State Credit Union